Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Christmas in July!







So the sky is blue and the clouds are puffy white. The temperatures hover in the 80's and people spend their days basking in the sunlight. We are far away from the frigid temperatures of December, yet we are celebrating Christmas in July!!!

What this means is Suzanne Drazic has opened her blog to an author a day from July 1 - July 31, and she is also giving away fantastic prizes every day. I have been lucky to be chosen to be the guest for tomorrow, July 3rd and my topic is Bullies and Bullying. I hope you will stop over and check it out. Of course, please leave a comment so you can be part of the drawing for that day! My post will be up tomorrow.

Now what else would be like Christmas in July? Yes, the Muse Bookstore is having a giant sale that started July 1st and ends July 4th. This is not to be missed. If you want to stock up on your summer reading at amazing low prices come over and browse through the 54 books that are now on sale!!!

One more thing, that I have to share with you. Lin Holmes has moved me up to Goddess status. She has named me Goddess of Muse Word Spread for my highlighting of Muse authors on my Blog Talk Radio show, RRWL Tales from the Pages. I am very honored to be part of the Pantheon of Muse Gods and Goddesses!!

Until the next time, I apologize to anyone whose comment just got posted tonight. I check all the comments, but sometimes things get lost on Blogger. I don't know why, but they are posted now.

Everyone have a HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit the Home of the Fightin’ Bookworms!
Visit the National Gallery of Writing
Shop Indie Bookstores

VisualDNAShops

BlogCatalog

Discover Writing